NoSgoth
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

NoSgoth

Bienvenue sur le forum officiel du Royaume de NoSgoth sur SecondLife !

AccueilPortailGalerieDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Royaume de Nosgoth.
L'Ancien : "Je suis le noyau vital, l'essence même de Nosgoth.".
Moébius : "T'es-tu vraiment cru capable de changer "mon" histoire ?".
Raziel : "Ma destinée t'amuse, c'est ça ?".
Kain : "L'éternité est implacable.".
Janos Audron : "Ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font. Ils sont ignorants, et si faciles à manipuler.".
Ariel : "À jamais je suis emprisonnée ici, tout espoir serait vain...".
Vorador : "Regardons maintenant de l'autre côté du miroir.".
Hylden : "Quelle naïveté de penser que l'on peut s'opposer à sa destinée !".
Raziel : "Je veux voir le monde dans son enfance, avant la croisade des séraphéens.".
Kain : "Nous n'effaçons pas l'histoire, nous la réécrivons !".
<Janos : "Au cours des siècles, j'ai pu observer notre histoire devenir un mythe, pour finalement sombrer dans l'oubli.".
Moébius : "Juge donc l'auteur de tes sermons avant de les réciter.".
Vorador : "Quel piètre sauveur tu fais !".
L'Ancien : "Je suis, ici et ailleurs, maintenant et toujours.".
Ariel : "Je suis pure, mais éthérée. Kain, lui, est diablement réel mais vicié.".
Raziel : "Je ne voulais plus qu'une chose : débusquer Kain et l'annihiler.".
Kain : "L'épée est la clef !".
Moébiu : "Bienvenue âme perdue dans les âges. Rencontre ta Destinée.".
Raziel : "Ange ou démon, lui seul détenait la clé de mon destin.".
Kain : "Si Moébius t'avait dit que je me cachais au fin fond des enfers, m'y aurais-tu suivi, au péril de ton âme ?".
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Summoning Demonia

AuteurMessage
Demonia Arliss
NoS-Admi ((OOC))
NoS-Admi ((OOC))
Demonia Arliss

Féminin
Race : Nephelim
Classe : Flammes
Clan : Impératrice de NoSgoth

Summoning Demonia Empty
MessageSujet: Summoning Demonia   Summoning Demonia Icon_minitimeSam 22 Aoû - 10:47

Je poste même si ce n'était pas sur NoSgoth Razz

[0:46] Floor: The floor creaks as you step on the old wood.
[0:47] Laryssa walks in quietly and nods to the two. "Hello."
[0:47] Cortero Landar: Hello Laryssa. Glad to see you again. (Morgann is logging at any moment now)
[0:48] Morgann Jewell: Sorry, yes, hello and goodbye, pretty creature.
[0:48] Cortero Landar: Glad to see you here, maybe you can help me with my next summon...
[0:48] Laryssa nods. "good to see you again too. rest well."
[0:48] Laryssa tilts her head. "what summon?"
[0:49] Cortero Landar: Well, I used to be an incubus too in the past... And being a detective now, I want to try a simple imp summoning spell to gather information from the hellish planes when needed.
[0:51] Laryssa shrugs a bit and sighs. "Boys and their toys..." she mentally mutters loud enough for you to hear, then says more directly, "Why can't you just go back?"
[0:52] Cortero Landar smiles as he brings a book from his library. "Well, I'm surprised you even ask the question... Because I wouldn't be welcome. Do you know of any other mages who could help?"
[0:53] Laryssa shrugs a bit. "No, not really. and since when has a dragon ever let simple unwelcomeness stop them from going anywhere?"
[0:53] Cortero Landar: Now, now Laryssa, sometimes one needs to be subtler when gathering information... Well, are you going to help me?
[0:54] Inyxis Somerset shouts: lagging too you dont see me running
[0:55] Laryssa shrugs a bit. "Yeah, sure, but you still obviously don't understand much if anything about me yet... I'm not a mage, i'm magic, i don't do spells, i use ancient runes that are older than most planes to restrain the amount of power given off."
[0:55] Cortero Landar: Actually, I wanted you here EXACTLY because of that. Can you place a circle of runes on my floor?
[0:56] Cortero Landar: (if you have one you can rez even better)
[0:56] Laryssa raises an eyeridge, then nods a bit. "I suppose... how big?" ((i do))
[0:56] Cortero Landar: It's for an imp... Let's be generous and say our size? The creature itself will be much smaller, but still....
[0:58] Laryssa shrugs a bit and walks over, then draws a circle of small, glowing runes in the air, before seeming to take ahold if the circle with her hands and set it on the floor.
[0:58] Fire Aura whispers: Edit mode. Change the light color and touch me to change the particle color.
[0:59] Laryssa looks over. "Big enough for you?"
[0:59] Cortero Landar smiles "Great! Impressive work Laryssa!" He then clears his troath and begins to speak arcane words to summon an imp... However he does not notice that one of the letters is blurred where the ink rubbed of and thus he pronounces it as another...
[1:01] Laryssa tilts her head a bit as a demoness appears. "Well, i have to admit, she is very pretty...but i'm fairly sure that she's not an imp."
[1:01] Cortero Landar's eyes widen as the creature summoned inside the circle is NOT an imp by any stretch of the word. "Oh damn it... She's no imp, I've met her before! She's a powerful demoness!"
[1:02] Demonia Arliss is squatted on the ground in the middle of the circle of incantation... A gate of burning fires had opened after the rite and after this one a creature in tortured, burned skins, red as the hell had gone out of this one. She stood up slowly, her dark eyes let think that she was relatively old. A long black tail floated behind her where we could distinguish big wings with claws. The demon was rather small and the head strewed by long horns such a devil. She blew of the fire by moves her but said nothing.
[1:04] Cortero Landar wonders if Demonia will recognize him... They had met only once, and back then he was still a demon. He wasn't red all over either. He looks over to Laryssa, worried, and then at Demonia. "We brought you here by mistake Demonia. This isn't an attack on you, or an attempt to imprison you." Still, he hopes the circle will keep her trapped.
[1:06] Demonia Arliss tilts the head from right to left as to look at both creatures one after the other. Their images are reflected in her dark eyes of pains. She blows a long jet of fire before speaking in a dark and threatening voice: *You made me come, do you know who I am?*.
[1:07] Laryssa raises an eyeridge and glances from Cortero to the demoness, then back to Cortero, sensing his worry, and she shakes her head a bit to indicate that it most likely wouldn't. the runes only really restrain her own magical energies...to an imp, the circle would have formed an impenitrable barrier, but against a full fledged demoness they would not hold out long... "no idea." she replies calmly.
[1:09] Cortero Landar calmly sets the book aside on his desk, there was no need to provoke Demonia by keeping the book to summon demons and undead in sight... Apparently Demonia does not recognize him, which is good. "You are Demonia. And let me assure you, you were brought here by mistake, it was not our intention." Usually he never tries to reason with evil beings, but the power that Demonia posseses is god-like...
[1:14] Demonia Arliss looks at Cortero when he speaks. She fixes him as a predator in front of his prey would make him. The eyes reflect the image of this one whereas the rest of the body of the devil remains stoical. The small horns which are almost everywhere on her body to begin igniting when she exclaims: *Nobody cannot call upon me without a good reason. If you have not it, I would destroy your souls by way of punishment*. She tightens the arm in front of her and she realizes that she is in a magic prison.
[1:17] Cortero Landar's eyes open wide as he is sure she will destroy them... But then, thankfuly, the circle they thought wouldn't hold against her is doing just that, saving them and their souls in the process! "Laryssa, remind me to hug you later..." He suddenly thinks of something. "I think I may have mispelled a letter, but that's not all... During some archeological searches, I found a stone that was once tied to a powerful being of great evil. I think it was made by Demonia, and that is why her aura influenced my summoning..." He takes a stone out of his desk drawer and sets it on the desk in view of Laryssa and Demonia.
[1:19] Laryssa idly draws small rumes in the air that glow for a moment, then get added to the circle of them swirling around Demonia, fortifying the barrier around her. then she glances over at Cortero and tilts her head a bit. "Right...i think i'll pass on the hug if it's all the same to you." she shakes her head a bit and sighs. "Misspelled it. for the love of... that is why spells are useless."
[1:24] Demonia Arliss considers at once at the black stone as her glance. She re-knows her immediately. She contracts finally her muscles as if she understood why we had called upon her here before answering in a macabre voice: *I am hungry, I am thirsty. I can fast during 100 years and not die. I can sleep at 100 nights on one bed of ice, and not to freeze. I can drink a river of blood, and not burst. Show me your enemies !*. She lets her wings open at most against the barrier magic as to force on this one.
[1:26] Cortero Landar raises a brow as he ponders what she just said. "Our enemies? Do you mean that now that we summoned you here, you have to attack our enemies?" He's not sure if he's right or not...
[1:29] Laryssa grins a bit evilly. "Really...? well, if that is true.... I know exactly who I want taken down a peg or six..."
[1:30] Cortero Landar doesn't explain to Laryssa that technically, he is the summoner... He waits to see what Demonia will reply.
[1:30] Demonia Arliss shakes the head in a authoritarian way before of recited the legend of the black stone: *To the being who finds the stone of the evil will see appearing from depthes of the darkest of gaps, creature the mean of the hell. She will fight beside him all her enemies then the stone will be destroyed and the other one will be born in the other end of the world.*.
[1:33] Cortero Landar nods, thinking about what Demonia just said. Even though he dislikes to associate himself with evil beings, being able to aim a power such as hers at an enemy... It was a dangerous train of thought, but a tempting one nevertheless. He looks up at Demonia, understanding that the dark stone had probably amplified Laryssa's circle, otherwise it might never have held. He finally speaks "Demonia, if we send you back to your dimension now without unleashing you on an enemy, is it possible to use the stone at a later date instead to fulfill the conditions?"
[1:36] Demonia Arliss seems to continue to force on the magic cercle as to test the resistance of this one. She looks at the man who questions her before fixing again the black stone : *Yes, it is possible but be careful not to deceive my patience.*.
[1:38] Cortero Landar nods to Demonia "Do not worry, the next time I summon you, it will be for a reason and you will be able to unleash your fury on someone." He then turns to Laryssa "I'm going to send her back, but for our sake I need the circle to remain intact. Can you hold it?"
[1:39] Laryssa shrugs a bit. "Hold it? hold what, exactly? the runes restrain energy, they do not use it. other than the little bit it takes to sustain themselves."
[1:41] Laryssa grins a bit and adds, "Besides, they take energy from within the circle, not without."
[1:44] Demonia Arliss rests with one of her long red horns against the magic circle. The contact raised red flames against the horn while a smell of sulfur is being felt in the house.
[1:45] Cortero Landar seeing that, he hurries up as he whispers arcane words that will send Demonia back to her home, wherever that is at the moment... He hopes Laryssa's right about her circle.
[1:49] Laryssa's circle would remain and hold for up to a few minutes after Demonia was gone from within it, before it would collapse in on itself as the runes cannibalize eachother for energy.
[1:50] Demonia Arliss turns the head to the man as soon as he incante the magic formula. She sees the ground going into holes under her to let glimpse the darkness. She raises the head and she looks at both beings before knocking with power of the fist on the magic circle and roaring: * show me, your enemies! *. Then, she begins to fall in the darkness that opens to the abyss. She eventually disappear completely.
[1:52] Cortero Landar jumps as Demonia punches against the circle, feeling her power emanate despite the protection... and then she's gone, thankfuly. And despite himself, he knows he'll summon her sooner or later, the possibilities of using her too alluring to pass.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://nosgoth.frenchboard.com

Summoning Demonia
Page 1 sur 1